The Funds & Partnerships Group of PSP Capital Partners invests globally with best-in-breed, third-party managers in all asset classes, to generate compelling after-tax returns.
Our investment philosophy comes from the Pritzker family’s long history of building and operating business franchises. We are long-term investors and deeply fundamental in our orientation.
We opportunistically allocate capital to strategies and asset classes that offer the most compelling margins of safety and the greatest return potential.
We invest predominantly in the following areas:
- Equity: Our orientation is global, with a bias toward value.
- Hedge Funds: We allocate across a broad spectrum of global strategies but primarily focus on: 1) long/short equity; and 2) event-driven/distressed.
- Real Assets: We invest in liquid and illiquid funds in the following areas: 1) oil and gas; 2) mining; 3) infrastructure; and 4) other natural resources.
- Credit: We invest opportunistically in distressed corporate debt and structured credit. We also allocate capital to high grade taxable and municipal bonds.
In addition to our primary investments areas, we are open to exploring the following types of partnerships:
- Co-investments with trusted partners.
- Seeding deals.